Friday, August 3, 2012

Kat's Gone Missing

        Hello folks, this is Pastor Steve. I know that this is Kat’s blog even though it is my account. I just found out that she has gone over three weeks without posting. When I checked with her mother, she was frantic because Kat has been missing now for over two weeks. I have to admit that I too was distressed upon hearing the news of her disappearance until I found out that Carter is also missing. Now in most cases, the fact that two children are missing from the same town would be of great concern. However, in the case of these two, it most likely means that they are on another adventure. Earlier today, I found a note shoved under my front door. The handwriting was neither Kat’s nor Carter’s. It simply said, “Carter and Kat are on a mission. If they survive, they will return.”
        I realize that this is not much to hang our hopes on, but remember that Carter and Kat have faced many dangers and harrowing situations. They have always survived and even thrived. So I am going to hope for the best, trust The Guardian, and the children.
        In the meantime, I have decided to honor Kat’s request that I post some activities you can use as teaching tools or for fun. The activity given below is a fun, unique way to introduce children to Jesus. The puzzle is also fun for everyone.

PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. RIGHT CLICK the puzzle
2. SELECT Print Picture

3. CLICK Print


1 comment: